Is your loopback address routing? You might have to add the ip ospf network
point to point command.

Regards,
Hugo

On Jun 4, 2013, at 10:21 AM, "Karen Johnson"
<karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca<mailto:karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>> wrote:

hi all,

When i try to install license from FTP to CUE, it failed and gave me error
message :

"Download error, Can not download cue-vm-license_12mbx_7.0.1.pkg error code 0
error type 'couldn't connect to host"

- I have verified the FTP server (Filezilla server) is working using Filezilla
client .
- username and password is correct
- File license is valid

What possibility here?