i can not power up most server and sometimes vpn also failed to work.
but when u open ticket , suppprt usually our end is good , please check your
side.

________________________________
 From: Dane Warner <dwar...@epochuniversal.com>
To: khaled Saholy <khaled_sah...@hotmail.com>; "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Cc: "support (supp...@ipexpert.com)" <supp...@ipexpert.com>;
"supp...@proctorlabs.com" <supp...@proctorlabs.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:07:41 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Is there anyone working in Proctorlabs in
weekends?

All,

I had a very frustrating session this morning. I could not login to the
Publisher, even though I could connect with the browser. Didn’t work in IE or
Firefox. I could log into the subscriber but saw that there was a configuration
already loaded. When I tried to save any changes, just got ‘Connecting’ in the
browser, no further. Never could do anything with CallManager.

I reverted and loaded two other labs, same issue. It seems the Pod29 was
extremely messed up.

Saturday’s session loaded a completely different lab from the one I requested.
Had to revert and load again, 25 minutes down the drain.

Proctorlabs Support, I am requesting two vouchers for the 8 hour session that I
couldn’t work on. There are some serious bugs in your lab gear.

Regards,

Dane Warner, CCVP
Sr. Network Engineer
Epoch Universal, Inc.