The other point that also worth bearing in mind is this one concerning
command "mls qos",
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_50_se/command/reference/cli1.html#wp5046030
.

In essence, with 'mls qos' turned on, the default port trust state on all
ports is untrusted.   It is easy to forget this especially when you focus
your attention to a single port on the switch under time limitation.
mls qos

Defaults

QoS is disabled. There is no concept of trusted or untrusted ports because
the packets are not modified (the CoS, DSCP, and IP precedence values in
the packet are not changed). Traffic is switched in pass-through mode
(packets are switched without any rewrites and classified as best effort
without any policing).

*When QoS is enabled with the mls qos global configuration command and all
other QoS settings are set to their defaults, traffic is classified as best
effort (the DSCP and CoS value is set to 0) without any policing. No policy
maps are configured. The default port trust state on all ports is
untrusted. The default ingress and egress queue settings are in effect.*

Regards,

--Somphol.