Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know I think I know why it does not work.  Here is
what the carrier sent me

switch goes through the timeout sequence the first tone, the 480,  goes for
60 seconds and then the 620 is overlayed onto the 480 and both tones are
sent for another 60 seconds. There is not an on/off cadence for these tone.

Then the  "howler"  tone (ROH receiver off hook) is sent and it is
comprised of 4 frequencies, 1440, 2060, 2450, 2600 and it is interupted at
.25 second intervals

So I am trying to configure for this but since they have no cadence on the
tones, I am not sure it will work.

If you have any ideas, give it a shout

Bill
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc