I had a quick look at the wiki. It claims one requires the executable bltwish for ccp4i to work correctly. However, the maintainer is correct (I asked him the same thing some time ago) - the blt-library works perfectly if only you replace the few occurrences of 'bltwish' in the scripts in $CCP4/ccp4i/bin with just 'wish'.

At least for Debian, and I assume it's no difference for Ubuntu.

Tim

--
Tim Gruene
Institut fuer anorganische Chemie