I suppose you installed the ccp4 binaries rather from source (otherwise either ipmosflm would not have built or it would run).

If you cannot find libtermcap.so.2, you should install it. I'm sure Ubuntu provides libtermcap, but I am not familiar with the package tools Ubuntu provides. On the console you may try 'apt-cache search libtermcap' or some online indexing site.

If Ubuntu does not provide the correct version, the easiest (IMHO) way is to build ccp4 from source.

Tim

P.S.: I'd say this BB is the right place for your question (and I don't read any doubts in what you are writing).

--
Tim Gruene
Institut fuer anorganische Chemie

GPG Key ID = A46BEE1A