Gerard Bricogne wrote:
     Looking forward to the archiving of the REAL data ... i.e. the images.
Using any other form of "data" is like having to eat out of someone else's
dirty plate!
That may be so -- but if I'm hungry now, I just pop it in the sink -- I don't publish a call for tenders on an industrial-scale dish-washer, call up the architects and engineers to redesign the room, re-lay the plumbing, vamp up my electricity transformer and install a new drainage system.

Which doesn't mean the industrial-scale washer isn't necessary; but honestly, can't we start by just washing the plate??

phx.