Hi Allen,

With such low solvent content (and corresponding tight packing), you may
want to give 'Queen of spades (Qs)' a try. The reason being that Qs is not
(at least directly) a Patterson-based method (and does not assume that
intra-molecular vectors are topologically segregated). If you expect that
your model is good, do not hesitate to give it a try with even 2A data
(but also try 3A ;-). If you have access to a dual- or quad-core machine,
do compile the MPI version (see
http://norma.mbg.duth.gr/index.php?id=about:benchmarks:qsmpi for results
on relatively recent hardware).

My twocents,
Nicholas

--

          Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,