In short, yes you can. Although it is often avoided due to the limitations
that high salt samples may have, you still have a good chance to
crystallize the protein in the original high salt buffer. In my case a
small alcohol was the best precipitating agent. As with most proteins, try
it, try it, try it. First find the correct buffer condition where your
protein is stable and monomodal (DLS is a good tool to check this), and
then start screening.

Good luck,
Djordje