From: Pavel Afonine <pafon...@lbl.gov>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009 22:52:45
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Refining residues as rigid bodies

Hi,

you can do similar thing (that is resulting in similar outcome) in
phenix.refine by increasing the weight on ADP restraints term. Example:
increase "wu" or decrease "wxu_scale". Although I believe a regular
refinement of individual isotropic ADPs should normally work just fine
at 3A resolution in phenix.refine.

Pavel.

On 12/1/09 11:18 PM, Frederic VELLIEUX wrote:
If the problem is B-factor refinement, you can do that easily at low resolution
with CNS. You just give tight restraints.