Ok, I just did that.
After sourcing setpaths.sh, PYTHONHOME is set to /path/to/cctbx_build

When I start python and enter
from cctbx import sgtbx

I get an error message about a missing __init__.py

The whole cctbx_build does not contain a single __init__.py\*, but there are
plenty in ../cctbx_sources.

I don't think I missed a step as explained on the page given below. Did I miss
anything else?

The tests worked fine, I only noticed OK's.

Since the page describes libtbx.scons to be similar to make, do I have to issue
something like 'libtbx.scons install' after everything was built?

Cheers, Tim