Hi Deng,

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 07:31 +0200, Poul Nissen wrote:
> Deng,
> You need a good synchrotron source with a low point spread detector,
> but not least a careful consideration in crystal mounting so that your
> crystal rotates apprx around the long axis during data collection to
> optimise the separation of reflections on the detector

If you go to a beamline that has a goniostat with a kappa axis you will
be able to orient the long axis of your crystal after mounting to
minimise overlaps. You don't say where you are located, but there are
quite a number of beamlines that are suitable for this kind of work in
Europe. I am not so familiar with the instrumentation available at MX
beamlines in the USA, but I believe that there are possibilities there
as well.

Regards,
Peter.

--
Peter Keller                                     Tel.: +44 (0)1223 353033
Global Phasing Ltd.,                             Fax.: +44 (0)1223 366889