First few reflections seem characteristic of lamellar (rather than 3D
crystals). Might be something other than PEG but see

Magda El Nokaly, Stig E. Friberg, David W. Larsen, Lyotropic liquid crystals
from lecithin, water, and polyethylene glycol, Journal of Colloid and Interface
Science, Volume 98, Issue 1, March 1984, Pages 274-276, ISSN 0021-9797, DOI:
10.1016/0021-9797(84)90507-1.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B6WHR-4RKW3SB-19/2/795b52beefd22e48f1958c167d9f4d0a)

Colin