Formulatrix is reading this as well, so it would be useful to get objective comments from the > 100 people that already watched the video on youtube.
-Chris

On Apr 18, 2011, at 12:08 PM, Martin Hällberg wrote:

I see obvious benefits. The Karolinska Institutet has two Formulatrix cabinets in a central facility. We are already thinking of buying iPads for the web version
of our ELN system.