I would add that there are some issues with air, you have to be careful with
nanodrop that the path is ok, and also if concentrations are low, <1 mg/ml for
instance, i am not sure one can trust it - compare 50 ul 1 cm path results with
nano at 0.5-1 mg/ml... i get inconsistency there.. its good for concentrated
samples and fast. and handy, we use it a lot, but
for dilute samples, i always use 1 cm light path. just my feel on it.

Tommi