You might like to look at this..

It tries to explain likely twinning possibilities in P21.

If you get C2222 and P21, then probably a~=c - then Beta can have any value.

C222 axes are then always possible with a* +c* , a*-c*, b* all having angles ~ 90

Without twinning you wont get 222 symmetry though. Pointless helps here.

Eleanor

 http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dist/html/twinning.html