On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 15:24 +0000, Bruno KLAHOLZ wrote:
> However, once you have determined and refined your structure it may be
> worth predicting the intensity of these spots and put them back for
> map calculation,

REFMAC does this by default, because

"expected value of unknown structure factors for missing reflections are
better approximated using DFc than with 0 values."

CNS defaults to excluding them.  As for phenix, I am not entirely sure -
it seems that phenix.refine does too (fill_missing_f_obs= False), but if
you use the GUI then the fill in option is turned on.

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs