We utilize a local company and bundle almost all service contracts through
them (Spectrofuge - RTP area, NC). Preventative maintenance and repairs are
covered on ATKAs, centrifuges, scintillation counters and so on (pretty much
all major equipment, minus x-rays of course). Being local, they schedule
appointments much sooner than GE as well.

It could be useful to see if such a company is located near you.

Kelly

Kelly Daughtry, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Raetz Lab
Biochemistry Department