I have slightly different problem. I have windows 7 Enterprise. I don't get any
shortcuts on my desktop after installation.I work with admin account. If I try
to execute /ccp4-6.2.0/ccp4i/bin/ccp4i.tcl I get the following error. please
see attachment.I installed " ActiveTcl8.4.19.5.294332-win32-ix86-threaded"
which was available on CCP4 website. Still it didnt helpI would greatly
appreciate if you could me help me in solving this  problem.
ThanksRaj