From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Marcin
Wojdyr
Sent: 11 November 2011 18:42
To: ccp4bb
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Installation of CCP4 under Windows 7

I've uploaded a new installer here:
ftp://ftp.ccp4.ac.uk/mww/CCP4-6.2.1.msi

The content is the same, the version was changed only for technical reason,
there is no point in upgrading if someone has version 6.2.0 already
installed.

When upgrading from older version, please uninstall old version first and if
there are any CCP4 environmental variables left, please delete them manually.
The next release will handle upgrades automatically, but we need to do more
tests.

Marcin