From: Randy Read <rj...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] using pymol for making movie of change in protein
structure
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Date: Wednesday, 21 March, 2012, 9:06 PM

You've already had an answer about the morphing part of the question, so I'll
just address the question about tools.

In terms of making a movie, if you aren't already an expert in making movies
with PyMol, I'd suggest starting first with ccp4mg.  Once you have a set of
coordinate files for the morph, it's very easy to make a nice movie.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail:
rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.
www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk