From: "Deepthi" <deept...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 22:07
Subject: [ccp4bb] problem in scaling the Zn-MAD data
To: <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

Hello everyone
I have a problem scaling the MAD data which was collected a week ago.The
data was collected at 1.5A resolution using three wavelengths for Zn-MAD
experiments. Scaling the data for MAD experiments, the number of rejections
and chi2 values were very high even after adjusting the error-scale factor
and error model. The space group i used was p312 which i obtained by
running a self-rotation function in MOLREP. When i scale my data using p312
spacegroup the chi2 and rejections were huge. But he data was scaling well
in p321 spacegroup. can anyone explain whats going on?

Thank you very much

Deepthi