Hi -

Let me just add that P312 is a very uncommon space group for protein crystals, much less common than P321. (This doesn't mean you don't have it - it's just unlikely.) If you look at PDB statistics:

P 3 1 2 : 12 structures
P3(1) 1 2: 61 structures
P3(2) 1 2: 85 structures

P 3 2 1 : 278 structures
P3(1) 2 1: 2354 structures
P3(2) 2 1: 2533 structures

This also suggests, by the way, that you have a screw axis that you haven't accounted for yet. It won't affect your data scaling, but it sure will affect your molecular replacement job!

Hope that helps,
Matt