Thank you very much for your inputs and comments.

I am getting understand what is going on now.

> If your resolution is high (2.2 A or better?) and you have ARP/wARP

Yes, the resolution is about 2A. I have ARP/wARP. Will give a try.

One more question about Molecular Replacement. With Phaser, I got
tetramer conformation. With autoMR, it gave me dimer conformation.
Each molecuale was trucated into two chains.  The scores from both
methods were high, as expected from 90% sequence identity between
template and target.

Thank you for advice

Ros