If you don't have crystals yet, you'll find getting it to crystallize is your main problem.

Finding 111 sites should be feasible without other tricks than very careful data collection (see below); if you have two or more copies in the ASU, you may find you need to do what the ribosome guys did, namely use other derivatives (e.g TaBr clusters) to locate your seleniums, and then phase.

If your resolution is low, you definitely want to do 2- or 3-wavelength MAD.

So yes, it's definitely feasible.  If you have crystals...

von Delft, Inoue, et al. 'Structure of E. coli ketopantoate hydroxymethyl transferase complexed with ketopantoate and Mg2+, solved by locating 160 selenomethionine sites'. /Structure /11, no. 8 (2003): 985--996.
http://www.cell.com/structure/retrieve/pii/S0969212603001588