Since you're seeing the MBP band, it sounds as if you're getting some cleavage.
 If there were no cleave you would only see the fusion and TEV bands on the gel.

It may be that your protein is not stable/soluble without the MBP fusion.
Different buffer conditions may help if your protein is being lost
post-cleavage.

The efficiency of cleavage may also be aided by different buffer conditions.
Since you didn't report the buffer you're using, it's impossible to judge if it
is appropriate for maximum TEV activity.

Cynthia

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2012, at 10:24 AM, "rana ibd"