Punched cards, stored in a sealed dry box, and perhaps irradiated to kill off any bacteria, should long outlive any magnetic or capacitive storage medium. If it is difficult to find a working card reader, they could always be read by eye, though that might be tedious. Their EBCDIC code is not ASCII, but at least it is well documented.
George