Hi Jacob,

I'm usually pretty happy with the automated modeling pipeline in YASARA. The
various model building steps have different types of minimization and
refinement to get rid of bumps as best as it can. Added bonus (and shameless
plug): it uses PDB_REDO structures as input if those are better than the
original PDB file. This may also help get better models.

Cheers,
Robbie