Still, I would second Lisa's question. Your google search gives a lot of false hits, and one doesn't want to download and install a dozen programs (with license forms to fill out in some cases) to see which one works, when Partha can tell us that Pro-origami will do it and provide a link to the description. Seems to be just what I've been looking for. Thanks, Partha!