Hello all,

So, I find an ipad is a wonderful device for teaching (any tablet really - but I'm partial to the ipad). I can project it in a classroom, run pymol and a few other chemistry/biochemistry things, and really get the students interested in these subjects easily. I actually don't have a laptop - and our classrooms are such that there are computers connected to the projectors but they have standard University software packages installed on them.

It would be very helpful if I could just display electron density using an ipad. The pymol app will load a map (it is an option) - but when I take a map from my linux machines it doesn't work. Any thoughts here? Has anybody done this

Thanks

Dave