Thanks for the assistance, everyone.

For those who suggested XDS: I forgot to mention that I have tried Mosfim,
which is also better than spot fitting than HKL2000. How does XDS compare
to Mosflm in this regard?

I am not refining the high R-factor structure with NCS options. Also, my
unit cell dimensions are 41.74 A, 69.27 A, and 83.56 A, so there isn't one
particularly long axis.

I'm guessing the low completeness of the 1.65 angstrom dataset has to do
with obstacles the processing software encountered on a sizable wedge of
frames (there were swaths of in red in HKL2000). I'm not sure why this
dataset in particular was less complete than the others.

Thanks,
Chris