I can't help but suggest to also try PDB_REDO for tuning refinement.

http://xtal.nki.nl/PDB_REDO/index.jsp

One of the things you get, is exactly what Pavel explains below, how your
structure looks in comparison with others in similar resolution, but also with
the PDB_REDO data bank structures.

I will also agree that the 90% complete data set might be best - just refine
both models, compare, and choose the best one according to validation criteria
(you get a few for free in PDB_REDO and of course in eg Molprobity)

Tassos

Sent from my iPad