I agree with Mark.  The PDB should, at the very least, attach a warning label
to entries like 2HR0, where the scientific community has overwhelmingly
determined that the structure is invalid.  In this case, I believe the author
never admitted any wrongdoing, and perhaps PDB policy prevents removal of the
entry without the depositing author's consent.  I note that the PDB labels some
structures associated with retracted papers as "obsoleted and superseded by
NONE".  For example, see 2qns and 2hlb.

Jack