Dear all

I request you to please tell me the difference between wilson B-factor and
average B, all atoms ?? I have two structures one native at 2A resolution,
having mean b factor of 24 and the other a complex structure of the same
protein with a ligand (at 2.6A resolution) has mean b factor of 23..Why
there is a difference in the b factor for these two coordinates with the
later having (low resolution) lower value than the previous (high
resolution)..?? is this a normal phenomenon or the stability is due to
bound ligand molecule, which is stabilizing the whole structure ?? Please
pour some light in this direction..

--
Regards

Faisal