Dear CCP4 Users,
I seek your valuable advice and suggestion in carrying out the normal mode
structure refinement which manifest the dynamics of protein as linear
combination of harmonic modes, used to describe the motion of protein
structure in collective fashion. Studies suggest that it is highly useful
in refining the protein structure which harbors a considerable magnitude of
flexibility in atomic position owing to high thermal factors.
Therefor I want to know is there any software/script available to execute
the normal mode of refinement. Thanks a lot in advance for your imperative
suggestions

Appu