Hello,

 John, the lower-resolution datasets in your paper were generated by
> truncating a high-res dataset, i.e. the "lo-res" datasets are of great
> quality. Would the conclusions still be valid if the data are "true
> low-res"? (i.e. I/sigI 1.5-2 in last shell)?

genuinely low-res data set is clearly not the same as one obtained by
truncation of high-res reflections. Some time ago I did a test where I
truncated an ultra-high resolution data set (0.6A resolution) at 2A, and I
could still see H atoms in 2A resolution map!

Pavel