Dear all,

I thank you all for your kind suggestions and remarks. So the bottom line
appeared to me is - one should not pick water molecules at low resolution
(grater than 3.0/3.5A) data (not a truncated data I guess) unless there is
sufficient reasons/evidences (like presence of water molecules attached to
a electron dense molecule such as metal) supporting its presence. Please
correct me, if I have wrongly concluded.

Regards,
Sudipta.