Hi Uma,

It is risky to guess based on one-view of of the density from 2-dimensional
images. What is the contour-level of 2mFo-DFc (blue) map displayed here?!!
If 2mFo-DFc density is continuous from Arg, say at 0.8 sigma, then could it
be an alternate conformation of the Arg side-chain. One could build, and
re-refine and see if negative mFo-DFc features shows up.

Hope this helps,
Partha