From: Nishant Varshney
Sent: Tuesday, 29 August, 11:51
Subject: [ccp4bb] NMR or Homology Model as a MR model
To: ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk

Dear Crystallographers,

I am working to solve an human protein structure which has a domain sequence
identity of 24% with domain of another protein.  As Phaser as well as Molrep
failed to give any definite solution (TFZ=3.7 from MR), I want to ask, if
solution structure of another protein having domain sequence similarity of 25%
or a homology model can be used as a template for MR?
Many thanks and Regards
Nishant

--
Dr. Nishant Kumar Varshney,