Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Radhika
Singh
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. November 2017 00:45
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] High R/Rfree

Hello All,

I am currently working on the structure of a DNA protein complex.  The data has
been processed in space group P1 (53.042   59.527   78.526 105.24  98.03 106.99
P 1, Rpim 11.7%).  At this stage I have almost 85% model is complete but my
R/Rfree is stuck as 26%/34%.

I have some concerns and questions:
* Xtriage says there are a large number of outliers; however no
pseudotranslational symmetry is detected by the program.  What are the other
reasons for outliers?

* I am trying phenix.refine for refinement with the default settings. Is there
any special setting that can help me?

I would like to have some suggestions about my problem.

Thanks in advance

Radhika