Dear All,

I am asking how to find the Rfree and R in the highest resolution bin in
Refmac 5 output?

I used Refmac5 in refinement of protein structure at 3A resolution.
Output of Refmac5 gives Rfee and R as:

                              Initial    Final

           R factor    0.2900   0.2052

             R free    0.3015   0.2639

I'd also like to see the Rfree and R in the highest resolution bin. I
checked log file in Refmac5 and found M(4SSQ/LL) resolution range table
with columns of Rf_free and WR_free, I searched in internet and still could
not understand the Rf_free and WR_free label meaning.  I'd like to find
something like Rfree XXX (XXX);  R XXX (XXX)  (the highest resolution bin
value in the parenthesis).

thanks ahead.