There are programs which are good at indexing patterns from multiply
twinned crystals. Bruker AXS has one, to my knowledge. There may be other
sources. I suggest you try that first before you invoke a quasicrystal
explanation.

James Phillips

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Takanori Nakane <tnak...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk