The comments on overloads are interesting and can be checked on your raw
images by zooming in to suspected overload reflections.

Do the maps look good. What is Rfree. When you try anisotropic refinement
what does Rfree do. Have you put Hydrogen atoms as riders?

Questions not answers, sorry

James Phillips

Retired, but busy