Hi Herman,

thank you for your answer. Yes, my data were collected at the synchrotron,
however, the autoprocessing failed with some of the datasets. I have
checked the image headers and the XDS.INP files, trying to find any
mismatches concerning origin, wavelength, etc... but it seems that the
information was recorded properly. I am trying different origins with one
of the datasets, but it has not helped so far.

I will write back once I find out what the problem was.

Best wishes,

Almudena