Von: Almudena Ponce Salvatierra <maps.fa...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. November 2019 11:00
An: Schreuder, Herman /DE <herman.schreu...@sanofi.com>
Cc: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] 8/ 2263 spots indexed XDS

EXTERNAL : Real sender is maps.fa...@gmail.com<mailto:maps.fa...@gmail.com>

Hi Herman,

thank you for your answer. Yes, my data were collected at the synchrotron,
however, the autoprocessing failed with some of the datasets. I have checked
the image headers and the XDS.INP files, trying to find any mismatches
concerning origin, wavelength, etc... but it seems that the information was
recorded properly. I am trying different origins with one of the datasets, but
it has not helped so far.

I will write back once I find out what the problem was.

Best wishes,

Almudena

El vie., 29 nov. 2019 a las 14:07, Schreuder, Herman /DE