Hi Andy,

thank you so much for your comprehensive answer. I have played with all
those parameters, following the instructions I found in the XDS wiki, as
they seem to be those having an influence in spot picking. However, I have
then realized it is not a matter of the number of spots, but rather a
matter of how many of them are indexed.

I will get back to you and to everybody once I find out what is going
wrong.

Thank you very much and thank you very much everyone for all your replies
:)

Best,

Almu