Here's a few examples:

https://www.rcsb.org/structure/1A2K
The crystal has an A3B2 stoichiometry. The paper describes how they find
A2B2 in solution, concluding the extra A molecule comes from "fortuitous
packing" in the crystal

https://www.rcsb.org/structure/2RBL
A design protein, but with very similar crystal packing as described in the
original post: a domain-swapped dimer and a non-swapped monomer.

https://www.rcsb.org/structure/1A99
Both dimers and monomers in the crystal