Hopefully, someone will be able to share 293 Met- media. But if not, could you
not use DMEM media with FBS, then deplete with DMEM with no glutamine, no
methionine, no cysteine (thermos fisher 21013024) but supplemented with
glutamax and cystine?

The following paper describes it in the large scale protein production section
at the end.

Good luck with your search and finishing your PhD.

Best,
Dan

Daniel A Bonsor PhD.
Lu Lab