I would like to point out Rigaku has organized two sets of lectures, via Zoom
webinar, on the practical aspects of small molecule crystallography. The first
set of lectures started yesterday while the second set is scheduled to start
July 6.

The first lecture, an introduction, is available through our forum,
www.RigakuXrayForum.com. Today's lecture will cover crystal screening and data
collection.

The link to register for the remaining lectures is at
https://www2.rigaku.com/webinars-past/ and the link to register for the July
session is at https://www2.rigaku.com/webinars. On those pages you will also
find other webinars that may or may not be of interest to you.

Be safe,

Joseph D. Ferrara, Ph.D., NREMR
CSO, Rigaku Americas Corporation
Deputy Director, X-ray Research Laboratory, Rigaku Corporation
Past President, American Crystallographic Association
Secretary-Treasurer, US National Committee for Crystallography
Treasurer, Council of Scientific Society Presidents
Rigaku Americas Corporation
9009 New Trails Drive  •  The Woodlands, TX 77381 USA