Or just boycott the journal...??

On 10/06/2021 14:02, Tim Gruene wrote:
Hi Graeme,

could you explain why Rmeas does not serve the same purpose as Rmerge?
I guess Manfred (and others) have no objection to reporting Rmeas just
instead of Rmerge.

@ Christy: If one of my manuscript were rejected solely because Rmerge
was not mentioned, I would make a phone call to the boss if the editor.
Afterall, Rmerge can be recovered from the unmerged data, which ideally
you did deposit at the PDB.

Best,
Tim

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:42:10 +0000 "Winter, Graeme (DLSLtd,RAL,LSCI)"